Nothing in this policy limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
We want you to be happy with the service we provide and with all the items you purchase from us. Regrettably problems do sometimes arise so please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns or issues and we will do our best to resolve them as quickly as possible.
IMPORTANT: Prior to returning any item(s) to us contact us via email so that we can discuss the returns process with you. Send your returns request to: email@example.com bearing in mind the information listed below.
For health & safety reasons, since the start of the COVID pandemic in March 2020 we have made the decision to no longer accept any product returns for change-of-mind reasons, until further notice.
Change of Mind reasons include:
- Changing your mind,
- You decide that you do not like the item,
- You decide you have no use for the item,
- You found the item for sale cheaper elsewhere.
- Provide your Full Name
- Provide the address to which we sent the item(s) to be returned to us.
- Provide your order number &/or invoice number (if an invoice was issued)
- Refunds will be provided where the returned item meets the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days of the date of your order.
- The returned item is ‘as new’ in appearance, it is unused and shows no signs of use, wear & tear or damage. If the item has been used we are unable to provide a refund unless it is faulty, or damaged in transit, or damaged before leaving our premises (see below).
- The item(s) must be packaged in original undamaged packaging.
- The original packaging must not be marked in any way. Please ensure you do not attach anything to the original packaging that may mark or stain the packaging.
- Perfect Coffee Anywhere is not responsible for any freight charges on returned items unless the item(s) being returned arrived to you damaged, incorrectly or faulty (see below) in which case we will send you a pre-paid return label to send the item back.
- Returned Items must include your name, full address, telephone number and if possible a copy of your original order.
- The item(s) remains your responsibility until received back with our customer service team. Perfect Coffee Anywhere does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage which occurs during transit.
- Refunds will exclude any original shipping charges you incurred and will exclude the cost of returning the item(s) to us, unless the return is the result of an error by us or the item was faulty, incorrect or damaged when it arrived.
In the event that your order arrives damaged, or is faulty on arrival, or you have received an incorrect item, or the item does not match the product description, we will rectify this at no extra cost to you.
In the first instance please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving your order. Please provide us with as much detail as possible regarding the problems you have had with your item(s). Please include photo’s &/or video’s if this will help us understand the issues. Please ensure your email includes your name, delivery address and order number.
Faulty or damaged items are subject to the following conditions:
- If an item is faulty or damaged on arrival and the fault/damage amounts to a major failure of the product you are entitled to a refund or a replacement of the product.
- If the item fails to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure you are entitled to have the item repaired or replaced. Perfect Coffee Anywhere will determine the extent of the failure once assessed by us.
- Faulty/damaged items being returned must include a copy of the receipt/invoice for the order.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and you are entitled to have the item(s) repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality or the failure does not amount to a major failure. Warranty terms commence from the date of purchase in respect of manufacturing defects for 12 months, or as dictated by the manufacturer/importer.
We would recommend getting in touch with us as soon as you become aware of any defects so that we can assess and process your warranty claim expeditiously.