Organic CoffeeSock Filter for AeroPress® (pack of 3 cotton filters)
These organic cotton reusable filter disks are durable and can last for a year or more. They are a reusable alternative to paper or stainless steel filters.
The advantage of using CoffeeSock filters is that the cotton absorbs some of the oils released from the coffee beans whilst allowing the acids to pass through. This results in a brew that is clear crisp, rich and robust with all the acid of paper brewed coffee but without the paper taste. It also has all the richness of French Press coffee without the heavy oiliness. Cotton imparts no flavour on the finished brew, unlike paper. Cotton is 90% cellulose which is tasteless and odourless, and is insoluable in water.
CoffeeSock filters are made from Certified Organic Cotton by happy Texans in USA being paid a fair and living wage! Each pack lasts about 1 year and can replace as many as 500 paper filters.
- ReUsable ¦ ReNewable ¦ Economical ¦ Simple
- Made to fit AeroPress® and Syphons – Manufactured in USA
- Organic – Made from GOTS certified organic cotton
- Green – Renewable, no chemical fertilizers or pesticides. Minimal waste and processing. Compostable. More eco-friendly than paper filters
- Simple – Brew, Rinse, Dry
- Premium – Brews brighter than French Press and richer than paper.
- Durable – Each pack lasts Economical – Only 25% of the cost of premium paper filters.
- Easy to clean – empty grounds, rinse, and allow to dry thoroughly
- DIMENSIONS: 2.5″ x 2.5″