The AeroPress is ideal for any coffee lover looking for a rich and smooth cup of coffee without acidity or bitterness.
- Rich smooth coffee without bitterness
- Remarkably low acidity
- Microfilter means no grit in your cup (unlike the French Press)
- Makes 1 to 3 cups of coffee in about a minute
- Brews Long Black or Espresso style coffee
- Ideal for kitchen, travel or camping
- Easy to use and clean up takes seconds
- Phthalate and BPA free
- 350 paper microfilters included
James Hoffman gives a review of the AeroPress in the video below. Well worth spending a few minutes to watch… and then buy yourself one and join the growing global AeroPress fan club, perhaps one day you could even compete in the World AeroPress Championships!
James explains that the AeroPress was invented by an American called Alan Adler (another of his inventions was the Aerobie Flying Ring) who was frustrated because he couldn’t get a good single cup of coffee out of a domestic coffee brewer.