AeroPress Coffee Maker
The AeroPress coffee maker has a full spectrum of fans from novice coffee drinkers, to industry experts. Consequently, it even has it’s very own global phenomenon – the World AeroPress Championships. Challengers from over 60 countries compete very year to make the best cup of coffee using their favourite Aeropress recipe.
how to use the aeropress Coffee Maker
Step by step instructions using the AeroPress:
- Firstly, put a paper filter in the filter basket – 350 paper filters are provided (additional paper filters can be purchased separately); or you can purchase a reusable stainless steel filter or reusable organic cotton sock.
- Twist the filter basket onto the AeroPress chamber
- Stand the AeroPress chamber on a sturdy mug
- Add 1 rounded scoop of finely ground coffee into the AeroPress chamber and shake to level
- After that add 80°C hot water to the AeroPress chamber and stir for 10 seconds
- Insert the plunger and press down gently but firmly…. pause when you feel some resistance (some say stop when you hear the “AeroPress Hiss”)
- You’ve made your first Espresso style coffee using the AeroPress Coffee Maker!
- Add extra hot water to the cup, on the other hand, for an Americano or Long Black style coffee.
- Finally, clean up is easy! Push the plunger to eject the used coffee puck and rinse the rubber seal
- Enjoy your Perfect Coffee made using your AeroPress coffee maker.
The AeroPress uses a breakthrough in the brewing process, therefore making the best coffee you have ever tasted. It takes about a minute to make, and clean up takes only a few seconds.
AeroPress Parts & Accessories
Run out of paper filters, accidentally thrown away the filter basket, or mislaid a scoop or paddle? Don’t worry, we can supply all AeroPress parts. We also stock other accessories to enhance your coffee brewing experience, such as a compact porlex mini that fits inside the AeroPress chamber for storage whilst travelling.